Just some observations that I’ve made in passing.
- Kids are really inventive. If you’ll notice the second floor window on the Middle School building. There is a Powerade bottle sitting on the sill. The window swings outward. I don’t know how they got it there but I appreciate the skill involved.
- Apparently the moth found the proverbial flame and decided to stay instead of burning up. I noticed this as the wax melted.
- This is the ice in the rain barrel. It froze over oddly. The ice is about a 1/4 of an inch thick but it is ridged and there is a perfect diamond in the upper right that is not frozen at all. Weird.
- This is a stack of potting soil outside of a store. As you can see there is a hole. I was just wondering if someone was taking a page from “The Great Escape” and taking the bag home one hand full at time.
- A beautiful Montana sunrise. No explanation needed.
- I just love the simplicity of this apartment’s Halloween decorating. Just a simple Jack O’Lantern, but for some reason it seemed so cozy and homey.
- This is just my cat being melodramatic in the neighbor’s decorations.
- And last but not least….pink snow courtesy of sunrise.