1. Standing in line, on time, to check in at the airport does not guarantee that you will make it on the plane.
2. It is possible to be more exhausted than I already was.
3. My son can fall off of a 12 foot stack I hay, land on his head and never cry but will scream his head off when he trips in the house and hits his chin on the blanket chest.
4. God will make it work out that you can have a couple extra days with your mom even though it seems like a disaster when she isn’t let onto her flight. Surprise it’s a windfall!
5. “This is Montana!” Speeches will never get old! I love them!