There are times when I just can’t seem to keep going. So I made a playlist that always kicks me back on track. I thought you might like them. Maybe they will do the same for you.
- Heartlines by Florence and the Machine
- Just Dance by Lady Gaga
- It’s Time (From the Lion King) Written by Lebo M., John Van Tongeren and Jay Rifkin Performed by Lebo M.
- If You’re Going Through Hell by Rodney Atkins
- Crazy Originally by SEAL but I like the remix by Alanis Morissette
- Get Through This by Art of Dying
- The Blood of Cuchuliann by Mychael & Jeff Danna (It’s an instrumental but the feeling is there)
- These Boots Are Made for Walking Medley the version from Kinky Boots sung by Chiwetel Ejiofor
- Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
- This is Your Life (Easy Life Mix) by Banderas